Key West Parasailing Adventure
Soar above the emerald blue waters of Key West while enjoying breathtaking bird’s eye views of this island paradise. Float on a tropical breeze as one of our state-of-the-art, 12 passenger, parasailing boats glides you past amazing panoramic sights of the southernmost city that can only be seen from the air. As you parasail, you may even spot dolphins playing in the surf or colorful tropical birds flying past.
With gentle dry takeoffs and landings, you will find this Key West parasailing excursion to be an exhilarating yet safe way to have a true Key West Water and Air Adventure!
Soar Above the Emerald Blue Waters of Key West
Enjoy Breathtaking Bird’s Eye Views of this Island Paradise
Ocean Dip Option
Departs on the Hour Every Hour
Digital photos available for purchase ($)
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 245 Front St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Tandem & Triple Rides
- Gentle Dry Takeoffs
- Digital photos available for purchase ($)
- Entry/Admission - Fury Water Adventures Key West
- Gratuities Customary
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- MANDATORY: MUST BRING One I.D. per guest under 16 years old
- Children must be at least 6 years old to fly and must be accompanied by an adult
- Tandem (2 persons flying at the same time) and Triple Flights
- The total weight limit is 450 lbs for Single, Tandem and Triple Flights
- Guests under 18 must have a parent at check-in to complete waivers and show photo I.D.
- Triple Flights are weather and weight permitting
- Check in is 30 minutes prior to departure time
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- If a customer’s temperatures are = or > 100.4 F (38ºC) they will not be allowed to participate. We encourage guests to bring their own snorkel gear when possible. Additionally, we will have snorkels available for purchase if desired.
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 2 verified reviews from Jet Skis Key West and TripAdvisor.
Wow! Key West Parasailing adventure bu Fury was a fantastic event for my partner and I. We had a wonderful time Captain Mike and crew mate Alex.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call 855.274.1023 to speak with a Key West Expert.
Product code: COOL-5264P13