Wild Dolphin Sail & Shallow-water Snorkel
Spend a beautiful Florida day out in the clear, blue waters on a snorkeling and dolphin-watching sailing excursion. Enjoy sailing on a roomy catamaran that books only to 14 passengers, spot wild dolphins hunting and playing with their babies, and snorkel shallow water coral reefs, wreck sights or the wildlife refuge - wherever the best conditions are from Mother Nature that day. The spacious catamaran offers plenty of room to relax, feel the sea breeze in your hair, enjoy light snacks and drinks, and have fun on the sparkling waters of Key West.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Free drinks included
- Free snacks included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Key West Historic Seaport, 201 William St, Key West, FL 33040-6679
Spend a day in the Florida sun (or shade), cruising through the perfect turquoise waters that surround Key West on the Echo, a spacious catamaran. Make your way to the historic Key West Seaport, in the center of old town. Walk along the HarborWalk, which goes around the water’s edge and leads straight to the Echo’s dock, behind Turtle Kraals restaurant. Board the Echo and begin your shore excursion at sea!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Catamaran Echo, 231 Margaret St at the Turtle Kraals Restaurant on the Harbor Walk, Key West, FL 33040-6639
The first stop of your Shallow-water Snorkel and Wild Dolphin Encounter cruise is the wild dolphin playground, where you’ll see dolphins swimming, feeding, jumping, courting each other, playing and, if you’re lucky, caring for their babies. Keep your eyes peeled over the side of the Echo – the dolphins love to swim right alongside the boat.
Then it’s on to a shallow snorkeling stop, or just relax onboard in the shade with a cool drink. You’ll be taken to a spot with the day’s calmest, clearest conditions, and you’ll receive sanitized snorkeling equipment and excellent snorkeling instructions. The conditions will decide if you’ll stop at a nearby shallow-water wreck site, coral reef or sheltered wildlife refuge. Hop in for a snorkel in clear tropical water, which is home to more than 600 species of colorful fish, coral and other sea life.
After snorkeling, replenish with a tropical fruit tray, crunchy snacks, soft drinks, ice-cold beer and wine (for guests 21 and over) during the relaxing cruise back to Key West – all complimentary! The Captain will muster as much sailing out of the wind as possible that day, but twin engines will insure our timely return.
Duration: 4 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 100 Margaret St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Wild dolphin, sailing and snorkeling tour on the Echo
- Soft refreshments and a variety of snacks and fresh tropical fruit tray
- Drinks including premium beers and wines
- Snorkel equipment and snorkeling instruction
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Catamaran Echo
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests should bring a towel, sunscreen (no oil), hat, camera, sunglasses, dry bag for personal belongings, and a jacket in fall, winter, spring.
- Exclusive seating now limited to a maximum of 10 passengers on this 28 person sailing catamaran, for comfortable social distancing
- Cancellations due to weather: You will be issued a full refund in the event that the Captain decides to cancel your tour or activity due to weather.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Rest assured that Echo will continue doing increased sanitation protocol for all surfaces onboard before every trip and provide hand sanitizer for our passengers and crew throughout the cruise.
Average 4.18 out of 5 stars based on 34 verified reviews from Jet Skis Key West and TripAdvisor.
Awesome crew. Jake and Stormy were wo derdul. We had some cloud cover come in ut the were able to find four dolphin and snorkleing was still pretty clear even with the overcast skis. Enjoyed the boat ride and all the fun. Would go again.
The ship reck is really not a ship but just parts of it in shallow water. The dolphins were amazing !
This tour was amazing!
The tour was great! The tour guides were excellent..we felt very safe and comfortable during the whole trip! No dolphin sightings but all was great!!!
Loved it. So chilled and well organised. Captain and crew member knowledgable and in control at all times. Catamaran modern and well equipped. Plenty to drink and good selection of snacks - nice to have a fresh fruit platter. Snorkels and flippers provided and we saw a pod of dolphins on the way out which was beautiful. Snorkelling over the wreck was so peaceful and we saw so many amazing and different fish. Excellent and well organised.
Great sailing! I saw several dolphins swimming along the boat. The snorkeling was really good, too. Tess and Eddie were great on the boat!
The crew was amazing - so nice, accommodating and knowledgeable. We would definitely recommend this ad hope to do it again!
This was the highlight for our month long road trip across the US. I'll always remember the boat ride and the swimming with all the fish. The boat crew was so nice. I really recommend this.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call 855.274.1023 to speak with a Key West Expert.
Product code: COOL-3172SSWDE