Ultimate Jet Ski Tour of Key West
Experience Key West from the sea on this ultimate island adventure! Glide along tropical waterways around Key West and several nearby islands with your professional guide. This 26-mile Jet Ski tour will take you through the Atlantic Ocean or the Gulf of Mexico, or both!
Please Note: Pricing is per jet ski. When checking out, Booking 1 Adult equals 1 jet ski which can take “3” people Each jet ski can hold up to 3 passengers and no more than 460 pounds.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Jet ski through the Keys, stopping at a sandbar and or mangroves
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 601 Front St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 90-minute Jet Ski Tour
- All necessary safety equipment
- Sales tax
- Food and drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Boater's Safety Test- $3, paid at check-in (only required for guests born after 1988)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each Jet Ski can accommodate up to three riders—not to exceed 460lbs (208KG).
- Please note : Booking 1 Adult equals 1 jet ski which can take “3” people
- Guests born in or after January 1, 1988 who wish to operate a jet ski must bring a vlid government issued photo ID and be prepared to pass a Temporary Safe Boating Test for a fee of USD $3; paid at check in and must arrive 60 minutes before departure. Guests who do not require the Boaters Safety test please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure
- Guest ages 16 & 17 must be accompanied by an avtual parent to operate the jet ski.
- All guests 16 years + must have valid, government issued photo ID.
- Guests cannot participate if they are under the influence of alcohol, pregnant or age 3 and under.
- Guests must have a basic understanding of the English language to operate a jet ski
- One credit card is required per reservation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- If a customer’s temperatures are = or > 100.4 F (38ºC) they will not be allowed to participate. We encourage guests to bring their own snorkel gear when possible. Additionally, we will have snorkels available for purchase if desired.
Average 4.68 out of 5 stars based on 38 verified reviews from Jet Skis Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call 855.274.1023 to speak with a Key West Expert
Product code: COOL-5264WRT