Small-Group Sunset Sail with Wine
Cruise into the sunset with wines from all around the world, imported and domestic beers as well as hors d'oeuvres. This cruise is great for a romantic evening or just to enjoy time with friends. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your departure to check in.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Free drinks included
- Free snacks included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Danger Charters, 255 Front St, Key West, FL 33040-8371
Sunset sail around the Florida Keys
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Key West, Key West, Florida Keys, Florida
Cruise into the sunset with wines from all around the world, imported and domestic beers as well as
hors d'oeuvres. This cruise is great for a romantic evening or just to enjoy time with friends. Please
arrive 30 minutes prior to your departure to check in.
Duration: 1 hour 55 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 255 Front St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Wine tasting
- Light refreshments
- Entry/Admission - Danger Charters
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- We will limit capacity on all trips to groups of 15 or less. We will help keep parties separated with a reduced check in process and an open air setting. We will be using single use food items for food service and face coverings as well as snorkels are available to purchase.
Average 4.92 out of 5 stars based on 12 verified reviews from Jet Skis Key West and TripAdvisor.
We chose this specific trip because of the “Small Group” in the title. Our last sunset cruise was on a large party catamaran and it was way too loud for us (and too crowded). This was perfect! The crew was fun and interactive which made it all the more fun. Of course, the wine tasting made it super easy to meet other couples. I could of stayed out there forever.
We enjoyed our tour with Danger. Our crew was very attentive and gave us plenty of refreshments including appetizers, wine, chocolates. People who were not fond of wine were even offered beer or soft drinks. The sunset was breathtaking and we would certainly do this tour again.
The captain and crew on the Sarah were top notch! Their knowledge of sailing and wines was unsurpassed. The boat had cushions and was very comfortable, and the boat and crew are eco-friendly which was a plus. There was a really nice breeze so sailing was great fun vs. having to 'motor' through the 2-hour ride. The appetizers provided were wonderful as well, and paired fabulously with the wine. Nice touch that there was beer as an alternative for those who do not prefer wine, and also offered was fresh water. Had a great time, and would book with 'Danger' again upon a return to Key West. The only downside was in spite of the fact that it had been a beautiful clear day, that evening it was very cloudy and there was no sunset to see which would have made it a 100 experience but that was unavoidable.
I can't tell you how pleased I am with this evening. The crew was incredible. The check-in was painless. The wine and snacks were delightful. All in all, I am 100 satisfied and HIGHLY recommend this cruise. John Fell
Great experience with fun crew. Captain Nick, Cody, and Jamey made the trip fun! Beautiful setting for an amazing sunset. A must do adventure
The captain and crew were terrific, very professional, courteous and fun. The wines were very nice and there was a good variety to test and enjoy. Overall a good time and worth the price of the tickets.
The crew was amazing!
It was a wonderful time! The hosts were great, not too crowded, wines were good. The cheese portion could have been a bit more gourmet for the price, but overall a great evening.
This was truly an amazing experience. Unlike the other sunset sail tours - this one is all wind, no motors chugging away to ruin the atmosphere. The captain and the crew were very welcoming and knew our names within the first ten minutes. They keep the number of guests low so it does not feel like you are being pushed out of the way. We highly recommend taking this tour if you want to relax and enjoy the wind, the sunset and the wine. We will be booking with them again and taking their half day snorkling, kayaking tour as well. While the name DANGER tours sounds bad - it was the most relaxing part of our trip to Key West
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call 855.274.1023 to speak with a Key West Expert.
Product code: COOL-7506P2
Similar Tours & Activities