Small Group Mangrove Water Sports Adventure
Enjoy a half day adventure for up to 6 guests aboard our late model pontoon boat. Guests may discover and observe diverse marine habitats and wildlife refuges as well as spot an abundance of marine birds and sea life. Paddle through natural, winding, mangrove lined tidal creeks and then relax with drinks and snacks on a deserted sand bar.
This half day back country boat and paddle tour allows you to play where the locals play! Just off shore of Key West is a quiet, unique mangrove eco system that allows for calm, secluded paddling along beautiful mangrove creeks. Your 3.5 hour adventure starts with a boat ride aboard our late model pontoon boat which comfortably seats beyond the maximum of 6 people we allow aboard. Your captain will find the perfect spot for some kayaking or paddle boarding and a chance to snorkel too if you like! End the trip with a relaxing stop at one of many sand bars in the beautiful azure waters of the Florida Keys.
We'll provide snacks and drinks. Anything extra you'd bring along may be stored in our onboard cooler.
This is a great adventure for families and paddlers of all levels!
• Lazy Dog Adventures, 5114 Overseas Highway US 1, Key West, FL 33040
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 5114 Overseas Hwy, Stock Island, FL 33040, USA
- Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Local guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- We will be sanitizing our equipment after each use. All boats will be a private group.
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Jet Skis Key West and TripAdvisor.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call 855.274.1023 to speak with a Key West Expert.
Product code: COOL-18235P10