Small-Group Key West Food Tasting and Cultural Walking Tour
Enjoy a taste of Key West on this 3-hour food walking tour, led by an expert guide. Along the way visit 5 locally-run “mom and pop” establishments in historic old town, dining on typical Cuban dishes, local seafood, and of course -- Key Lime Pie. Food samples are enough for a hearty lunch. Between tastings walk like a local, away from the touristy streets, as your guide shares insights about city history, food and architecture. This is a small-group tour, with a maximum of 14 people, ensuring a personalized experience.
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Siboney Restaurant ( Downtown), 900 Catherine St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Please meet us at El Siboney, 900 Catherine Street.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bad Boy Burrito Key West, 119 Fitzpatrick St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Guided small group experiences stop at five locations, come complete with a sweet treat, an alcoholic beverage, and are designed to introduce you to authentic island flavors.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: 1117 Duval St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Third Stop: The Speakeasy Inn & Rum Bar
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: 729 Thomas St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Fourth Stop: Blue Heaven
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mangoes Restaurant, 700 Duval St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Walk off the beaten path of Duval Street and into historic neighborhoods and hidden gems
Duration: 20 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: El Siboney Restaurant ( Downtown), 900 Catherine St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Mangoes Restaurant, 700 Duval St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- 4 Food tastings & 1 alcoholic beverage - totaling a hearty lunch
- Walking tour of Key West's Old Town covering 1.2 miles
- Friendly & knowledgeable local guide
- Exclusive in-store coupons
- Water included at every stop
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum number of passengers per tour is 10
- Children ages 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult. (Infants ages 4 and under who are not eating do not require a ticket)
- Tour is held in all weather conditions (ponchos provided in case of rain)
- Please note: it is recommended you wear comfortable walking shoes. Moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please advise of any dietary restrictions in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Post COVID-19 Policy- We will be operating in groups of 10 or less and we will follow government and CDC mandates of wearing face coverings throughout your tour. Inside or out, we’ll help keep parties separated at least 6 feet distance from each other. Our team will make sure they’re fit to work with temperature checks and our vendors will make sure you’re safe to enter and will be cleaning their facility and wiping down all surfaces before and after our visit.
- Most travelers can participate
- As Masks/Facial Coverings are mandatory in Key West, please provide your own mask to participate in the tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We will be operating in groups of 10 or less and we will follow government and CDC mandates of wearing face coverings throughout your tour. Inside or out, we’ll help keep parties separated at least 6 feet distance from each other.
Average 4.79 out of 5 stars based on 47 verified reviews from Jet Skis Key West and TripAdvisor.
You get a historical overview of the area by a very knowledgeable guide. Delicious food and drink to sample (much more than a sample. We had a lunch complete with rum runner drink and key lime pie). We could ask Amy anything and she knew the answers. It was great that she pointed other good restaurants off of Duval street and the tourists that we could try. Thank you Amy for a great tour.
JP was a terrific host on the food tour. We endured a torrential downpour and he keep the tour fun! The stops were prepared for our arrival and we went back while on vacation to three of the five we visited.
Sophia was a knowledgeable and super friendly tour guide. She not only took us to some amazing local restaurants but she also taught us some history about the island and gave us some wonderful recommendations. Highly recommend this tour.
Tracy is the best tour/food/beverage/fun guide ever! I appreciated the honesty, wit, and knowledge he has of the Key West area since he was born and raised here. He will tell you where to eat AND where to stay away from, and his background in food service helped enhance the tour.
So much information and great food. Our guide Tracy had such energy and excitement about Key West it made everyone else feel the same. Lots of fun, worth your time.
I took my friend on this tour a few weeks ago. We had a lot of fun! The food and the rum drink was great, we definitely were not hungry, and we got some good history lessons. JP was friendly and knowledgeable. Would recommend!
Amy was our guide and was very knowledgeable about the area. We had all the best of the Keys from Cuban, fish tacos, conchs and of course Rum. One of the best tours we’ve done !
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call 855.274.1023 to speak with a Key West Expert.
Product code: COOL-44502P1