Small Group Dolphin and Snorkeling Tour
Enjoy dolphin watching, snorkeling, and sightseeing on a four hour open charter in Historic Key West! Learn about the history of the Florida Keys, the Southernmost Point of the U.S., with live commentary from an experienced Captain. Get personalized attention within a small group, limited to just six (6) passengers.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wild Dolphin Adventures, 201 William St, Key West, FL 33040-6679
Bring your sunglasses, towel, snacks, and other things you'd take to the beach. Arrive at the slip 15 minutes before departure time. Before heading out, your Captain will give a short safety briefing. Your drinks and snacks will be stowed in coolers with ice and complimentary bottled water. Then, you'll be ready for your Dolphin and Snorkeling Tour.
As your Captain cruises out of the Key West Historic Seaport, you'll see private yachts of the rich and famous in the marina. This will be your first peek at Key West from the water, with all the yachts anchored off shore and where many of the Sailors stop for periods of time as they travel to and from the Caribbean. When we make the turn out of the harbor, you'll feel the cool ocean breeze as you leave the busy harbor behind.
You'll head out past Sunset Key, a place with a very interesting history - be sure to ask your Captain all about it. Depending on weather, we either head out to the reef to go snorkeling or one of the many other snorkeling locations. Destinations are chosen based on the current weather conditions to give you the best visibility and overall experience.
Once anchored, we'll provide a mask, snorkel, and fins to start your underwater adventure. Life jackets and noodle floats are also provided. After getting safely back on board, we’ll continue on to find some of Key West's famous Atlantic Bottle Nose Dolphin. No two trips are exactly the same; sometimes we will find the Dolphin first, and then go snorkeling.
You never know what you'll see, on the trip, so keep an eye out! Turtles, Eagle Rays, transient birds, and pirate ships are just a few sights you may encounter during your trip. (We highly recommend polarized sunglasses to cut the glare of the sun off the water.)
Throughout the trip, your Captain will entertain you with local history and facts about Key West - the Southernmost Point of the U.S. At the end of your Charter, you'll return to our centrally located slip at the Historic Seaport. You'll be right in the heart of Old Town Key West, steps away from so much more to do and explore!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 201 William St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Cooler and ice
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Live commentary on board
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks
- The listed price does not include parking fees, which vary depending on where you choose to park.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in light weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Subject to weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call 800.274.1023 to speak with a Key West Expert.
Product code: COOL-50528P1