Rum Runners – See Key West like a pirate!
This is a one of a kind tour!! Spend a few hours doing what the pirates did - shooting guns and drinking rum! This exciting, one of a kind excursion takes you to Advanced Armaments for an hour of shooting (gun rental and ammo purchases available for additional fee). Try out different types of guns. Basic instructions are available if you have never shot before.
From there, you'll be taken to the Key West First Legal Rum Distillery for a sampling of different kinds of rum. These chef inspired rums are the smoothest rums you will ever have!
As a thank you, every customer will receive 2 cuban leaf cigars and a jar of salt scrubs
You will be picked up at your Key West hotel between 12:15 and 12:30 PM. From there, you'll be taken in an air conditioned van with a cooler of ice water to the Big Coppitt Gun Club.
You will have an hour and a half at the gun range, which gives you an hour to shoot and time to set up and settle your rental fees with the gun club.
At 2:15 PM, you'll head off to the Key West First Legal Rum Distillery in downtown Key West. You'll have time to browse before the tour, which starts at 3 PM, and time after the tour to continue to browse or purchase any of the rum you tried.
You will be back at your hotel between 4:30 and 4:45 PM.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Key West, Key West, Florida Keys, Florida
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at your hotel, condo, cruise ship or airportPorts
- Pier B, Key West
- Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call 855.274.1023 to speak with a Key West Expert.
Product code: COOL-102524P2