One Day Bike Rental in Key West
Bicycles are the best way to get around and enjoy the view of Key West! Get around town easily, don't worry about parking and enjoy the sunshine!
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Ideal choice for families
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
This local bike rental facility offers to make your sightseeing easier by providing a map, helmet, locks and lights for your convenience, all included with your rental.
You can choose from a variety of high-quality bikes: cruisers (men and women), tandem (for two people), fat tire, hybrid, tricycle, a variety of kids’ bikes, baby seats and children’s trailers. Our top of the line Jamis cruisers feature aluminum frames, which are designed for a much smoother & comfortable ride.
Rentals are available daily, weekly and even monthly! Free delivery and pick up for all rentals is offered. This amazing team is pleased to offer recommendations of specific routes, must-see attractions, and special eatery options.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 424 Greene St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- Duration: 1 day (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Flexible
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Local taxes
- Use of helmet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The listed price does not include a $X per person security surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The security surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 3 verified reviews from Jet Skis Key West and TripAdvisor.
Gerrod at the front was great, making my ride even better. I would stick with this company every time
We had a great time biking around Key West. The pickup location was very close to the ship. The person assisting us at the desk was efficient and friendly. There were maps showing different routes and sites to see. They also provided a lock which came in handy as we stopped along our routes. The seats on the bikes were comfortable too. Key West is very flat and a perfect place to bike. Highly recommend.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call 855.274.1023 to speak with a Key West Expert.
Product code: COOL-28818P1