Miami to Key West Day Trip with Glass Bottom Boat Cruise
Take a tour from Miami to Key West, where you'll discover the most amazing underwater views on a glass bottom boat!
- Free WiFi is available on the coach!
- Pickup and Drop off from most Miami hotels
- 6 hours on the tropical island of Key West
- State-of-the-Art Catamaran Glass Bottom Boat Ride
- Narrated tour of the Florida Keys
Take a tour to Key West, across the stunning Overseas Highway. On this trip, you'll ge
Discover the most amazing underwater views from the comfort of your seat! A wide variety of fish and other sea creatures await you as you gaze into the 3rd largest coral reef in the world. This unique and informative eco-tour takes you to one of the most biologically diverse marine eco-systems in the world with over 400 species of fish that complete the colorful and intriguing seascape. A seated sun deck and an air-conditioned enclosed viewing area as well as restrooms and a snack bar are some of the facilities of this state-of-the-art catamaran designed to allow maximum viewing with minimum stress to the delicate reef.
Our air-conditioned motorcoach offers complete comfort for your journey. Sleep, or take pictures of the beautiful Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Mexico. The trip crosses the 7-Mile Bridge featured in movies like "Bad Boys," "2 Fast 2 Furious" and "True Lies."
Don’t miss out on this amazing experience.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line
- Get Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
Round trip transportation from Miami
6 hours in Key West A narrated tour of the Florida Keys
State-of-the-Art Catamaran Glass Bottom Boat
Air Conditioned Enclosed Viewing Area, Seated Sundeck
Expert Tour Guides
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call 800.274.1023 to speak with a Key West Expert.