Mel Fisher Maritime Museum Admission
Mel Fisher Maritime Museum is the only fully accredited museum in the Florida Keys. That means this is more than just an exciting adventure story - it is also a nationally recognized research institution!
- See the underwater world without getting wet
- Family friendly
- Step back in time on a history tour
Visit: Mel Fisher Maritime Heritage Museum, 200 Greene St, Key West, FL 33040-6516
Relive Mel Fisher's battles with the government to retain the artifacts they found - all the way to the US Supreme Court. A true folk legend right in Key West where it all happened!
See the amazing treasure in the Spanish Treasure Galleons galleries discovered by Mel Fisher and his crew, plus so much more! The thought provoking Slave Ship and Key West African Cemetery exhibits provide a stark look into the Transatlantic Slave Trade and Key West’s unique role in it.
Discover the relics found aboard the Henrietta Marie, an English merchant slave ship dating back to 1699. The wreck as discovered in 1972, but was only partially excavated until years later. Hear about the story behind this important piece of history.
Learn about Spanish Coins in the New World, the Real Pirates of the Caribbean, and the Science of Shipwrecks. You can even take a lab tour and see how history is revealed through conservation every day!
Come celebrate 30 years of treasure with the Mel Fisher Maritime Museum!
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Located in the heart of Old Town walking distance to all other attractions. At the corner of Greene Street and Whitehead Street.
- Duration: 1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Monday to Friday - Opens at 8:30am
Saturday, Sunday and Holidays - Opens at 9:30am
- Entry/Admission - Mel Fisher Maritime Heritage Museum
- DVD (available to purchase)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Ticket valid for single use within 60 days of selected date
Average 4.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Jet Skis Key West and TripAdvisor.
Interesting and lots to see!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call 800.274.1023 to speak with a Key West Expert.
Product code: COOL-22519P1