Mel Fisher Maritime Museum Admission & Audio Tour
Mel Fisher Maritime Museum is the only fully accredited museum in the Florida Keys. That means this is more than just an exciting adventure story - it is also a nationally recognized research institution.
Visit: Mel Fisher Maritime Heritage Museum, 200 Greene St, Key West, FL 33040-6516
Relive Mel Fisher's battles with the government to retain the artifacts they found - all the way to the US Supreme Court. A true folk legend right in Key West where it all happened!
See the amazing treasure in the Spanish Treasure Galleons galleries discovered by Mel Fisher and his crew, plus so much more! The thought provoking Slave Ship and Key West African Cemetery exhibits provide a stark look into the Transatlantic Slave Trade and Key West’s unique role in it.
Discover the relics found aboard the Henrietta Marie, an English merchant slave ship dating back to 1699. The wreck as discovered in 1972, but was only partially excavated until years later. Hear about the story behind this important piece of history,
Learn about Spanish Coins in the New World, the Real Pirates of the Caribbean, and the Science of Shipwrecks. You can even take a lab tour and see how history is revealed through conservation every day!
Celebrate 30 years of treasure!
Audio Tour of the history and treasure gallery is included in this package. Audio tour is in English.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Mel Fisher Maritime Heritage Museum, 200 Greene St, Key West, FL 33040-6516
- Duration: 1 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 1/1/2020 - 12/31/2021
Tuesday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- One Audio Tour (English)
- Entry/Admission - Mel Fisher Maritime Heritage Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- DVD (available to purchase)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call 855.274.1023 to speak with a Key West Expert
Product code: COOL-22519P2