On this Tour you will paddle through three different bodies of water; The Gulf of Mexico, Cow Key Channel and into the Mangrove Mazes to get into the Salt ponds of Key West. Our Tour guides will share the History of Key West and South Florida, educate you on the flora and fauna that you may encounter and see throughout the tour and discuss how to become more sustainable in today's world.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Key West, Key West, Florida Keys, Florida
We will travel through the Gulf of Mexico to get to the Southwest corner of the Island of Key West to Explore the Mangrove Mazes.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 5555 College Rd, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water - Coconut Water
- Kayaks, Life Jackets, Paddles, Whistles
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call 800.274.1023 to speak with a Key West Expert.
Product code: COOL-194434P1
Similar Tours & Activities