Key West Sunset Sail Aboard Schooner America 2.0
Enjoy an exquisite 2-hour sunset sailing adventure aboard a stunning modern-built schooner! Take in the sights aboard Schooner America 2.0, the most elegant schooner in Key West, as you sail by Mallory Square, Sunset Pier, Sand Key Light Tower and more. Enjoy complimentary beverages throughout your sail along with individually plated hors d'oeuvres. Sit back and relax as your captain sails you effortlessly through the emerald green Key West waters and off toward the horizon for a quintessential Florida sunset experience.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Free drinks included
- Free snacks included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mallory Square, 400 Wall St, Key West, FL 33040-6633
Enjoy views of some famous Key West landmarks from the water as the boat sails along the coast and onward into the sunset!
Pass By: Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park, 601 Howard England Way, Key West, FL 33040-8395
See the famous Fort Zachary from the water as you sail by.
Pass By: Sunset Pier, Duval St Ocean Key Resort & Spa, Key West, FL 33040
Enjoy great waterside views of Sunset Pier and other famous Key West landmarks as the captain sails America 2.0 alongside the coastline and onward!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 202 William St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Your 2-hour sailing experience aboard America 2.0
- Complimentary beer, wine, Champagne and soda
- Individually plated hors d'oeuvres
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We recommend bringing a light jacket as it's often cooler on the water.
- Must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Plan to arrive 30-45 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time to check-in at the ticket booth for boarding passes
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Capacity is reduced to 50% or less on all of our excursions. Guests will be given assigned 'zones' to practice social distancing. We will advise customers of their zones at check-in.
Average 4.85 out of 5 stars based on 13 verified reviews from Jet Skis Key West and TripAdvisor.
We take this cruise every year! Staff are awesome and extremely nice! This is the pinnacle of sunset cruises in Key West! Most impressive, well fitted schooner.
Fantastic boat and crew, great service whilst on board. Highlight of our Key West visit and will never be forgotten.
Boat was clean, staff was fun and friendly, food was good, and drinks were a-plenty! The only thing missing for me was the desire for some faint Caribbean music....nothing crazy or loud but that's the one thing I would have liked to have had. Would do it again, the sunset was amazing!!
This was easily the highlight of our recent trip to Key West! The entire staff and crew were excellent! Everyone was personable and professional!. From the gentleman in the ticketing booth who - while helping another customer - quickly checked us in so we could get in the boarding line, to our captain who chatted us up as we stood to board America 2.0, to the crewmembers Janet and Amber: EVERYONE was on it! Great quality food apps everything was fresh, numerous icy cold beverage choices and there was an ample supply for all us thirsty passengers, just top notch service! Thank you for giving my mother, my wife, and I a great memory that we'll never forget! Worth every penny! Be sure to bring cash so you can tip your crew!
This was a great excursion! The crew was awesome as was the sunset! It was everything I expected and more. I even drove the boat a little while. I highly recommend this excursion.
This was the highlight of our trip to the Keys.
One of the nicest harbor cruises I've taken. The crew was exceptionally professional, accommodating, and friendly. We took this cruise on our last evening in Key West and it was a wonderful way to end our vacation. I highly recommend to anyone considering this.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call 855.274.1023 to speak with a Key West Expert.
Product code: COOL-5395SUNSET