Key West Sunset Sail Aboard Schooner America 2.0
Enjoy an exquisite 2-hour sunset sailing adventure aboard a stunning modern-built schooner! Take in the sights aboard Schooner America 2.0, the most elegant schooner in Key West, as you sail by Mallory Square, Sunset Pier, Sand Key Light Tower and more. Enjoy complimentary beverages throughout your sail along with individually plated hors d'oeuvres. Sit back and relax as your captain sails you effortlessly through the emerald green Key West waters and off toward the horizon for a quintessential Florida sunset experience.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Free drinks included
- Free snacks included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mallory Square, 400 Wall St, Key West, FL 33040-6633
Enjoy views of some famous Key West landmarks from the water as the boat sails along the coast and onward into the sunset!
Pass By: Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park, 601 Howard England Way, Key West, FL 33040-8395
See the famous Fort Zachary from the water as you sail by.
Pass By: Sunset Pier, Duval St Ocean Key Resort & Spa, Key West, FL 33040
Enjoy great waterside views of Sunset Pier and other famous Key West landmarks as the captain sails America 2.0 alongside the coastline and onward!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 202 William St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Your 2-hour sailing experience aboard America 2.0
- Complimentary beer, wine, Champagne and soda
- Individually plated hors d'oeuvres
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We recommend bringing a light jacket as it's often cooler on the water.
- Must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Plan to arrive 30-45 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time to check-in at the ticket booth for boarding passes
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guests will be given assigned 'zones' to practice social distancing. We will advise customers of their zones at check-in. Masks are required during check-in, embarkation and disembarkation. We highly encourage guests to wear masks throughout the sail.
Average 4.65 out of 5 stars based on 20 verified reviews from Jet Skis Key West and TripAdvisor
We take this cruise every year! Staff are awesome and extremely nice! This is the pinnacle of sunset cruises in Key West! Most impressive, well fitted schooner.
Fantastic boat and crew, great service whilst on board. Highlight of our Key West visit and will never be forgotten.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call 855.274.1023 to speak with a Key West Expert
Product code: COOL-5395SUNSET