Key West Sunset Party Cruise
Come sail along on an ocean breeze and enjoy some of Key West’s best musicians performing live to the backdrop of the setting sun. You’ll eat, drink and party the night away on Key West’s live music sunset sail. So grab someone’s hand and let the music move you as we chase down the world famous Key West sunset.
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Family friendly
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fury Water Adventures, 631 Greene St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Departure point Located on the corner of Greene St. and Elizabeth St.next to The Conch Republic Seafood Company.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Key West, Key West, Florida Keys, Florida
Leave your worries behind and cruise off into Key West’s famous sunset aboard a spacious 45ft Fury power catamaran. Cruise the tropical waters of Key West with a warm ocean breeze and a magnificent sunset as a backdrop. Toast the end of another perfect day in paradise as you watch the sun slowly disappear beyond the horizon. Relax and enjoy complimentary beer, wine, champagne, and soda. Snuggle up with that special someone as the sun paints the sky with colors that change from brilliant blues to deep yellows, oranges, pinks, and reds. One Key West Sunset Cruise aboard the Fury and you’ll understand why celebrating the sunset on the water is what this island paradise is all about.
Duration: 1 hour 55 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 631 Greene St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Ice Cold Margaritas
- Beer & Wine Varieties
- Sodas & Water
- Conch Fritters
- Fresh Vegetable Platter with Hummus & Ranch
- Assorted Cheese Platter
- Smoked Fish Dip with Pita Chips
- Southwestern Rolls with Dipping Sauce
- Entry/Admission - Fury Water Adventures
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please check in 30 minutes prior to departure
- Minimum drinking age is 21
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- While the City of Key West has allowed vessels to resume to their full capacities, Fury is making every effort to limit passengers to allow for social distancing on all tours when possible. This includes using multiple vessels and lowering capacities on certain vessels.
Average 4.56 out of 5 stars based on 80 verified reviews from Jet Skis Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call 855.274.1023 to speak with a Key West Expert
Product code: COOL-5264P12