Key West Sunset Dinner Cruise
A dinner sunset cruise in Key West is like nothing else, and this 2 hour experience offers a full tropical buffet to go along with the best sunset in the world! Included in your ticket are complimentary margaritas, rum runners, well mixed drinks, draft beer, wine, champagne & soft drinks. The cruise provides a premium cash bar and the live music is always keeping the night lively on the upper deck.
The Key West Dinner Sunset Cruise hits the open water in a 65' state of the art custom built Gold Coast Yacht.. You will dine and enjoy complimentary drinks in the air conditioned main cabin, and then enjoy the best seat in Key West to watch the world famous Key West sunset from the upper deck while listening to live music!
The full tropical buffet includes:
• Caribbean Roast Pork in Mojo
• Black Beans and Rice
• Deep Fried Sweet Plantains
• Grilled Marinated Chicken
• Marinated in Pineapple & Soy Sauce
• Fried Fish with Lemon and Tarter
• Shrimp Pasta Salad
• Mixed Veggies
• Mashed Potatoes,
• Cuban Bread and Butter*Please note that the menu is subject to change.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Key West, Key West, Florida Keys, Florida
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- Unlimited well mixed drinks, draft beer, wine and soft drinks
- Live entertainment
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please check in for the trip 30 minutes prior to departure time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This was an amazing experience. The food was yummy, the rum runners tasty, staff was friendly, and the entertainment was on point!! Beautiful view of the sunset!!
The food was fabulous and sent many of us to Google in order to research recipes to try at home. The crew was very attentive and friendly. The whole excursion was great and we look forward to enjoying it again. Thanks!
food was not as I expected, when I went to get food there was no gravy, beans were dried, port had no taste.
Enjoyed good food, great service, and wonderful views of the Keys, the ocean and the sunset. The island music was good too.
Our family loved the cruise!! The food was delicious and it was a lot of fun. The DJ and music was good too. Plus the sunset was breathtaking!!
The dinner cruise was really cool , the music was great, DJ was great, food was really good , it was a little hot to begin but cooled off my wife and I really had a great time.
Hubby and I had a fantastic time. Less than 40 people aboard, so it felt like a private charter. Cuban food was good; drinks plentiful. Th DJ was awesome as was all the staff. Of course, we were treated to a beautiful Key West sunset.
I enjoyed the cruise! Shout out to our bartenders! They were Great and Easy on the Eyes! The food taste great as well!
Food was mediocre, at best! Captain more worried about tips than anything else. No soap in the restrooms! How sanitary is this? Women’s restroom was closed during portions of cruise. Music was not the best...not many different songs. Per 16 year old kid so boring. He was asleep at least 30 minutes. Definitely would not recommend!
Experience was really good. Nice music and food was decent. Drinks good. Only complaint was we were second group to eat and they ran out of chicken.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call 800.274.1023 to speak with a Key West Expert.
Product code: COOL-2642P6