Key West Sunset Cocktail Cruise
“The Key West Cocktail Cruise is the best thing to happen to Sunsets since cameras and sunglasses!”
This is not your average Key West pleasure cruise.
Our 2 hour Key West Cocktail Cruise is what happens when true Hospitality Professionals take you out for an evening on the water! You’ll never find Sierra Mist in our Margaritas — just natural ingredients, hand-crafted to perfection and served with precision.
"All Inclusive" Craft Beer, Fine Wine and of course Craft Cocktails are featured each night onboard our spacious 47’ catamaran. We offer a full range of House Specialty Cocktails, California Wines, and South Florida Craft Beer. In addition, we feature fresh baguettes and spreads from our favorite local bakeries for our guests to enjoy! Our intention is to amaze our guests with 5-star service, and to offer a fresh and unique Sunset Experience every single evening!
The crew onboard the Key West Cocktail Cruise is made up of some of Key West’s most seasoned Hospitality Professionals. Our Beverage Director has curated a broad spectrum of offerings meant to optimize your Sunset Experience! Our Craft Beer selections are focused on the amazing and ever-growing South Florida Craft Brewery community. Offerings from Hatuey, Islamorada Brewing Company and Funky Buddha Brewing are featured regularly!
For our guests who prefer wine, we have an exclusive partnership with the exceptional Focus Wines, produced in the Napa and Sonoma Valleys in California. Focus is, well, focused on donating money to children’s charities nationwide! And for those who prefer exceptional hand-made cocktails, our Cruise is absolutely for you! We offer classics like the Paloma and Jack Rose as well as our “slant” on classics, like the Green Flash Margarita, Hibiscus Mai Tai, Miracle Mojito and Hurricane In The Membrane. And of course, we offer some truly original creations, such as the Sunset Sour, Irish Supermodel, and The King’s Half Star.
Our vessel, named M/V GOOD TIMES, offers comfortable custom-padded seating along with every modern marine amenity. From State-Of-The-Art sound and lighting to a full-sized Marine Head (aka “toilet”) your cruise with us will undoubtedly be one of the most memorable and enjoyable parts of your vacation!
Every day is different on the Key West Cocktail Cruise, so book today knowing that tomorrow will be a whole new experience!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Garrison Bight Marina, 711 Eisenhower Dr, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 12:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Wine tasting
- Live commentary on board
- Professional photographer guide
- Fresh breads & spreads
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Sales Tax
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Non Smoking Vessel
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
Average 4.85 out of 5 stars based on 13 verified reviews from Jet Skis Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call 855.274.1023 to speak with a Key West Expert
Product code: COOL-50994P2
Similar Tours & Activities