Key West Sunset Celebration
While hundreds of visitors gather every evening at Mallory Square, this is the only tour that will allow you to hover high above the crowd with an unobstructed 360 degree view of Key West’s world-famous sunset! Includes landmarks, spotting marine life, and champagne toast. (Approx. 30 minutes)
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Fully narrated tour
- Likely to Sell Out
On our most exclusive trip, the first half of your helicopter flight will include spotting various marine life like sharks, stingrays, and dolphins in their natural habitat, followed by Key West’s world famous sunset. While hundreds of visitors gather every evening around Mallory Square to view the event, this is the only tour that will allow you to fly high above the crowd with an unobstructed 360 degree view as you watch the magnificent sky change color. Enjoy a complimentary champagne toast as the sun disappears behind the horizon, followed by a relaxing twilight ride over the water as you return to land. This breathtaking experience only happens once per day, so we recommend reserving your tour as early as possible! (30 minutes)
This is a private tour. A single rider will not be added to your Sunset Celebration
Please note: Max weight per seat 300 pounds, and max weight per group is 600
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Signature Flight Support EYW - Key West International Airport, 3471 S Roosevelt Blvd, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- Duration: 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.6/1/2016 - 10/27/2021
Monday - Sunday: 04:00 PM - 08:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- Complimentary Champagne Toast
- The listed price does not include a $2-$4 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under 24 months ride free with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Due to the weight / balance of the aircraft, passenger weight must not exceed 300 pounds per seat and 600 pounds total per group
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call 855.274.1023 to speak with a Key West Expert.
Product code: COOL-38135P5
Similar Tours & Activities