Key West Seven Mile Bridge Helicopter Tour
See beautiful Key West from 500 ft and the surrounding islands with the colorful blue waters.
- Key West's ONLY Helicopter Tours.
- A window seat for every passenger.
- Experience a bird's eye view of the island, waters, and wildlife.
Key West Seven Mile Bridge Tour Helicopter Tour
The full tour of the Lower Florida Keys!! As your tour departs Key West, you will fly over the Navy Air Station, where Navy fighter pilots actively train year-round in air-to-air combat missions. Continuing up the Keys, Bahia Honda State Park contains the last standing rail-road trestle bridge from the early 1900's Overseas Railroad built by Henry Flagler - a very picturesque sight! The Seven Mile Bridge is the half-way point of the tour, with double-bridges spanning over seven miles - the longest bridge of its time. Finally, your tour takes you over the Backcountry, where you will see everything from the Ultimate Island Experience, including uninhabited mangrove islands, marine-life like sharks and stingrays, and all of Key West's popular landmarks before landing back on the helipad. (approx. 60 minutes)
Key West Sunset Helicopter Tour
On our most romantic trip, the first half of your helicopter flight will include spotting various marine life like sharks, stingrays, and dolphins in their natural habitat, followed by Key West’s world famous sunset. While hundreds of visitors gather every evening around Mallory Square to view the event, this is the only tour that will allow you to fly high above the crowd with an unobstructed 360-degree view as you watch the magnificent sky change color. Enjoy a complimentary champagne toast as the sun disappears behind the horizon, followed by a relaxing twilight ride over the water as you return to land. This breathtaking experience only happens once a day, so we recommend reserving your tour as early as possible! (approx. 30 minutes)
Do you have weight restrictions?
Yes. The maximum weight per seat or per person is 300 lbs. The maximum passenger weight per the entire flight is 600 lbs.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 60 mins (approx.)
- Check-in time: Please check in 30 minutes before the activity start time.
- Ground safety briefing
- Headsets for personally narrated tour
- A window seat for every passenger
- Smiles that will last a lifetime
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Video and photos from our GoPro cameras
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Jet Skis Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call 855.274.1023 to speak with a Key West Expert .