Key West Morning Mimosa Private Charter
This exclusive experience is for 1 to 40 persons as a private charter and includes unlimited pastries, juices, coffee and mimosas for your group!
- This tour includes pastries, juices, coffee, and Mimosas.
- Relax and revel in a carefree cruise where the Atlantic Ocean meets the Gulf of Mexico.
- Cruise past the Civil War era Fort Zachary Taylor and the historic navigation point that marks the way to Cuba.
Join us for an invigorating morning cruise as we circumnavigate the island of Key West. Start your day gently on our slow boat to nowhere as we travel from the Atlantic Ocean to the Gulf of Mexico and back to the Atlantic, approximately 27 miles. Our knowledgeable hosts will share various points of interest and Key West history as you cruise along on our 45-foot Corinthian power cat. Be on the lookout for sea creatures and migrating birds such as turtles, rays, manatee, dolphin, osprey, frigate birds, pelicans and occasionally a bald eagle.
Enjoy morning snacks on board including a variety of pastries, juices, coffee and Mimosas.
Depending on tides and weather, we’ll make a brief stop at a backcountry sandbar. You can simply relax onboard and enjoy the morning sun and tropical breezes or take a short walk and explore the sandbar ecosystem. If you want to take a dip at the sandbar, be sure to wear your swimsuit. If you’re not interested in getting wet, no worries.
A beautiful, unique opportunity to experience the turquoise waters surrounding Key West at a slower pace.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line
- Get Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
This tour includes pastries, juices, coffee, and Mimosas.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call 800.274.1023 to speak with a Key West Expert.