Key West Mangrove Kayak Eco Tour
Along with your experienced guide you will paddle at a relaxing pace and explore the shallow, calm, blue-green waters of the back country of Key West. You will glide through the winding mangrove creeks and paddle through inches of water, where you can easily view and learn about the geological structure of the Keys along with its inhabitants, all from the comfort of your kayak. Your adventure will give you a chance to view the mangrove environment up close, along with its marine life including tropical fish, crabs, sea stars, jellyfish, sea cucumbers, sponges and various aquatic birds. Every trip leads us on a different adventure!
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lazy Dog Adventures, 5114 Overseas Highway US 1, Key West, FL 33040
Glide through the winding mangrove creeks and paddle through inches of water, where you can easily view and learn about the geological structure of the Keys along with its inhabitants, all from the comfort of your kayak.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Key West, Key West, Florida Keys, Florida
Your adventure will give you a chance to view the mangrove environment up close, along with its marine life including tropical fish, crabs, sea stars, jellyfish, sea cucumbers, sponges and various aquatic birds. Every trip leads us on a different adventure!
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 5114 Overseas Hwy, Stock Island, FL 33040, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Local Guide
- Quiet side of Key West
- Entry/Admission - Lazy Dog Adventures
- Bottled water available for sale
- Dry bags available for rent
- Hotel Pick Up
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- We will be sanitizing our equipment after each use. Tours are outdoors with ample space and customers will be able to be socially distant.
Average 4.73 out of 5 stars based on 30 verified reviews from Jet Skis Key West and TripAdvisor.
Very enjoyable, informative tour. Staff were friendly and helpful and guide was very knowledgeable. Nice easy pace which makes it good for novice kayakers.
Great trip. The guides were super fun and knowledgeable. My favorite part was kayaking through tunnels in the mangroves, themselves. Not very strenuous either!
Heather was a very knowledgeable and friendly tour guide. A great way to spend time at the keys. I would go again!
i booked this tour for my wife's benefit. I'm 81 years old and was just a little apprehensive about doing it. I thought we would do a double kayak but no, she insisted we each had our own. The guide, Jen, gave us a short lecture on how to paddle a kayak and then had each of us launch out into the bay. It was a blast! Made me want to get my own kayak now. Would reccomend This tour to anyone.
My first time in a kayak, Peyton our guide, taught us the strokes and it was very easy to navigate the waters. The water, mangroves, and wildlife were amazing!!
Very good tour with an excellent guide. We got to see a lot of ocean creatures, and she told us a lot about the history of the mangroves. Very interesting.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call 855.274.1023 to speak with a Key West Expert.
Product code: COOL-18235P1