Key West Living Coral Reef Snorkel Adventure
Your sailing and Key West snorkeling adventure begins as you board a state-of-the-art catamaran, part of the largest and most luxurious catamaran fleet in the Florida Keys. Feel the excitement as you sail to North America’s only living coral reef, where the wonders of Mother Nature await you. During your trip, unlimited sodas and water will be served.
Before entering the water, a friendly and professional crew will be on hand to assist and instruct you. Once you descend “the stairway to the sea,” you will discover the wonders of the undersea with pristine coral reefs and an abundance of marine life including tropical species found no place else on earth. Upon completion of your snorkeling adventure, complimentary ice cold beer and wine will be served. On the afternoon trip frosty margaritas are available as you sail back into shore.
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Free drinks included
- All necessary equipment included
While onboard, Fury Catamaran offers the ultimate in sailing and snorkeling comfort, featuring:
A Stairway to the Sea
Shaded Lounge Area
Fresh Water Rinse
Top of the Line Sanitized Snorkel Gear Provided
Professional Instruction by Fury’s Friendly Crew
• Fury Water Adventures Key West, Duval Street, Key West, FL 33040
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 241 Front St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Top-of-the-Line Snorkel Gear
- Professional Instruction
- Complimentary soda and water
- Complimentary beer, wine and margaritas after snorkeling (margaritas on afternoon trip)
- Snacks - here are no snacks available but guests are allowed to bring their own as long as they are not contained in glass.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests must arrive 30 minutes prior to departure
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- FURY WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH SNORKEL INSTRUCTION AND EQUIPMENT, BUT YOU MUST KNOW WHOW TO SWIM IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY SNORKEL ADVENTURE.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 82 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- If a customer’s temperatures are = or > 100.4 F they will not be allowed to participate. We still require all guests and crew to wear masks while boarding and during the entirety of the trip, except for while eating, drinking or actively participating in water sports.
Average 3.97 out of 5 stars based on 30 verified reviews from Jet Skis Key West and TripAdvisor
Had a great time, the water was clear and warm, we got to see black tip reef shark, nurse shark, parrot fish, yellow tails, very large angel fish, beautiful and colorful reefs. Tiger fish and trunk fish. Enjoyed margaritas,wine, beer, and soda on the way back to shore.
I've been to snorkeling trips in Cancun, Cozumel, Punta Cana, etc. This is the first time I've felt I was with professionals. Captain Bill runs a tight ship, but keeps the fun. The reef is quite nice, and the drinks after the snorkeling are very welcome. Would recommend to everyone.
My son and I went on our first snorkel trip in Key West. God was good to us, the weather was great. And the catamaran we went on was awesome. Captain Steve and his crew were so good to all of us! God bless all of you! Respectfully Submitted
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call 855.274.1023 to speak with a Key West Expert
Product code: COOL-5264P9