Key West Ghosts & Gravestones Tour
Travel to the darker side of Key West and learn about the haunted places, eerie events, and strange characters that make this America’s 4th most haunted city.
- Travel Key West at night guided by experts on the ghoulish side of paradise.
- Visit some of the island’s most haunted locations.
- Learn a wealth of interesting and entertaining information about supernatural Key West.
- Meet eerie Robert the Doll and hear about his sinister past.
- Ride a comfortable trolley with no worries about night-time traffic or parking.
Did you know Key West really is built on an ancient Native American burial ground? Early Spanish explorers found the island strewn with human bones. They named the place Cayo Hueso – “Bone Island” or “Bone Cay”. Was it a cemetery? Did the Calusas, an ancient Native American tribe, leave the remains of defeated enemies to bleach on the Key West sands?
This is only one of the macabre mysteries of Key West history that you will ponder on the [PRODUCT]. Take a 90-minute guided expedition into Key West’s haunted past (and present). You will see the Hanging Tree, the Marrero House, the Porter Mansion, and the creepy Artist's House, former home of Robert Eugene Otto. This is where the legend of Robert the Doll began, a tale of strange events that shadow Key West to this day.
Depart in the early evening for a unique look at the unseen side of Key West, a place that hosts a long and intense history packed into a small area. Bloody pirates, evil slavers, outlaws, and eccentrics have all made port calls at Key West. Hear stories and of the hidden history of the island on this one-of-a-kind tour.
Finally, you must come face-to-face with Robert himself, the cursed doll that many claim still seeks revenge for its mistreatment at the hands of Dr. Otto's wife. It is said she was jealous of her husband’s lifelong and obsessive relationship with the doll. You will encounter Robert in the cool depths of his special room in the East Martello Tower. That is, if you dare.
Book your seat on the [PRODUCT] and explore the dark side of paradise. Get your eTickets now from [Brand].
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line
- Get Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
Visit some of the island’s most haunted locations.
Meet eerie Robert the Doll and hear about his sinister past.
Ride a comfortable trolley with no worries about night-time traffic or parking.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call 800.274.1023 to speak with a Key West Expert.