Key West: Full-Day Tour with Tarpon Fish Viewing
Enjoy a scenic drive with live commentary through the Florida Keys
Spend some time at Islamorada for Tarpon fish viewing and feeding
Walk down Duval Street and wander through historic neighborhoods
Explore the old forts and tropical gardens of the West Martello Tower & Botanical Garden
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Duval Street, Key West, FL 33040
Take a day tour to Key West and the other Keys from your hotel. Cross 42 bridges, including the 7-mile bridge, and 32 inhabited keys along the way down. Come face to face with giant Tarpon Fish as you hand-feed these hungry residents that can weigh as much as a full-grown adult!
Upon arrival in Key West, learn about the history and culture of this charming location, from the first Indians, through the Pirates of the Caribbean period, the Europeans and finally the modern American period. Start at Sunset Square and visit Mallory Square, before walking along the famous Duval Street and visiting the Pirate’s Well. Try the plenty of things to do in Key West, from taking in the beach, snorkeling, or visiting one of the local attractions such as the Key West Shipwreck Museum or the Harry S. Truman Little White House.
See the Ernest Hemingway House, the 90-mile marker, the Bahama Village Market, West Martello Tower & Botanical Garden, and much more. Sit down for a meal in Sloppy Joe’s old saloon bar, made famous as a local haunt of the great Ernest Hemingway, who gave the bar its name.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up is available from most centrally located Fort Lauderdale, Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, and Hollywood Beach hotels.
- Duration: 14 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 8:30 AM
- Pick-up and drop-off at selected hotels
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Live commentary through the Florida Keys in English, Spanish, Portuguese, or Italian
- Admission to the dock to see the Tarpon Fish at Islamorada
- Small group tour
- Food and beverages
- Admissions unless otherwise stated
- Tarpon fish feeding (optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call 800.274.1023 to speak with a Key West Expert.
Product code: COOL-182790P3
Similar Tours & Activities