Key West Full-Day Island T’ing Eco-Tour: Sail, Snorkel and Kayak Adventure
Beautiful Key West is surrounded by sparkling blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico, making kayaking and dolphin watching the perfect way to spend a fun day in the sun. On the Island T’ing adventure, you’ll sail on a large catamaran away from the bustle of Key West, kayak among the natural backcountry mangrove islands in the Key West National Wildlife Refuge and view local wildlife like dolphins. A full breakfast and buffet lunch with beer, wine, soft drinks and homemade sangria, is included.
- Breakfast included
- Buffet lunch included
- Instant Confirmation
- Snorkel gear included
Set sail from Key West Historic Seaport on one of Sebago's modern sailing catamarans on your Kayaking Eco-Tour adventure! Adding kayak to a day of sailing provides an up-close look at the Key West coast, whether you’re swimming above a coral reef, paddling through mangroves, or swimming off the boat. No need to pack snacks—a full breakfast and buffet lunch are included, along with drinks and homemade sangria.
• Sebago Key West, 205 Elizabeth St Key West Historic Seaport, Key West, FL 33040-6612
• Key West National Wildlife Refuge, Florida, USA
• Key West, Key West, Florida Keys, Florida
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 205 Elizabeth St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- Duration: 6 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 9:30 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 1-hour kayak tour
- Professional guide
- Full breakfast
- Beer, wine, soft drinks and homemade sangria
- All taxes and fees
- Dolphin watching
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Alcoholic beverages are included for passengers 21 years and older, you must present valid photo ID in order to consume
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available. Must notify operator 72 hours prior to departure.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Pleased to introduce our Boat with Confidence initiative, highlighting rigorous sanitation protocols of our facilities, vessels and equipment, enhanced operating procedures including reduced trip capacities to ensure social distancing and flexible rebooking policies to ensure purchase confidence!
Average 4.77 out of 5 stars based on 123 verified reviews from Jet Skis Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call 855.274.1023 to speak with a Key West Expert
Product code: COOL-3800ISL
Similar Tours & Activities