Key West Florida Reef Half-Day Snorkeling Excursion
Envision yourself swimming freely among the vibrant fish of the Florida Keys during a 3.5-hour Key West snorkeling tour. This tranquil catamaran cruise provides easy snorkeling among coral reefs and includes beverages. You may even spot a pod of dolphins or sea turtles drifting by.
- All necessary equipment included
- Free drinks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Pay close attention as professional crew members provide a safety briefing and snorkeling overview.
When you reach the reef, hop into the translucent waters with provided snorkeling gear to discover an underwater world of exotic fish and neon coral. As you follow the many schools of fish around, keep your eyes peeled for copper sweepers darting to and from rocks. If you're curious to know what exactly you're seeing, ask the crew to share their expert knowledge or request a handy fish-identification card.
After exploring the reef, climb back on deck and wet your whistle with provided beverages including wine, ice-cold beer and filtered water. Perhaps indulge a bit further with your favorite cocktail at the onboard cash bar, and then sit back and relax, keeping watch for a pod of dolphins who might swim along the boat as we set sail for our return trip.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 205 Elizabeth St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Professional crew
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Complimentary beer, wine and soft drinks
- Cash bar
- Cocktails (available for purchase at cash bar)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 21 years
- We recommend you bring the following personal items: swimsuit, beach towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat and camera
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Pleased to introduce our Boat with Confidence initiative, highlighting rigorous sanitation protocols of our facilities, vessels and equipment, enhanced operating procedures including reduced trip capacities to ensure social distancing and flexible rebooking policies to ensure purchase confidence!
Average 4.62 out of 5 stars based on 107 verified reviews from Jet Skis Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call 855.274.1023 to speak with a Key West Expert
Product code: COOL-3800REEFSAIL