Key West Fishing Day Trip
This 58-foot boat that is inspected twice a year by the US Coast Guard swiftly motors up to 60 passengers out to various deep-sea fishing spots thanks to twin Detroit 8v92 turbo engines. Once anchored, the ship’s amenities—which range from men’s and women’s restrooms to a galley serving snacks and drinks—keep anglers comfortable between casts. The friendly Captains and mates are always a quick call away to help assist first-time fisherman and even seasoned professionals with their requests ensuring a great fishing experience.
- Choice of seating available
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gulfstream Fishing, 1801 N Roosevelt Blvd Historic Charter Boat Row, Key West, FL 33040-3675
Historic Charter Boat Row is the oldest and largest fishing boat fleet in all of the Keys.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 1801 N Roosevelt Blvd, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- Duration: 6 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- In-Person guide
- Entry/Admission - Gulfstream Fishing
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks are available for purchase
- Fish cleaning, $.50 per fish(payable to the crew directly)
- Rod rental, $5. (payable at check-in)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Fishing license included
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Average 3.33 out of 5 stars based on 3 verified reviews from Jet Skis Key West and TripAdvisor.
we caught some grunts, porgi, yellow tailed snapper, grouper, parrot fish.Greg and the crew were AWESOME!
This trip was nice. My family of four went and my husband and daughter were the only ones who caught some grounts. Unfortunately, I got see sick during the whole six hours we were out. Overall my family enjoyed it.
I was also on the same trip and was told the same, they said they emailed me to advice boat was broken but they didn't, there was also other people that had turned up and was also told they had been emailed but they hadn't
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call 855.274.1023 to speak with a Key West Expert.
Product code: COOL-45215P2