Key West Fishing Day Trip
This 58-foot boat that is inspected twice a year by the US Coast Guard swiftly motors up to 60 passengers out to various deep-sea fishing spots thanks to twin Detroit 8v92 turbo engines. Once anchored, the ship’s amenities—which range from men’s and women’s restrooms to a galley serving snacks and drinks—keep anglers comfortable between casts. The friendly Captains and mates are always a quick call away to help assist first-time fisherman and even seasoned professionals with their requests ensuring a great fishing experience.
Successful fishing starts with a knowledgeable crew! The Key West Party Boat Fishing Charter is the longest running deep sea fishing charter in Key West, Florida, catching payloads of fish since 1947. With two departures available, this charter will help get you the fish you want to put on your table including snapper, grouper, mackerel and shark!
Imagine the lightning-like stripe down the side of a yellowtail snapper or the marbled, almost serpentine pattern on a black grouper. The waters off the Florida Keys teem with such visually stunning marine life, and the crews of this Key West Party Boat Fishing Charter know how to catch them! Not sure how to clean the fish, no worries. The Captain and crew are there to help for $.50 per fish(payable to the crew directly).
• Affordable Key West Fishing
• Great for kids
• Includes parking, bait & license ($5.00 rod rental, payable to the crew directly)
• Enclosed full service galley
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Historic Charter Boat Row
- Duration: 6 hours (Approx.)
- All fees
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks are available for purchase
- Fish cleaning, $.50 per fish(payable to the crew directly)
- Rod rental, $5. (payable at check-in)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Fishing license included
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This trip was nice. My family of four went and my husband and daughter were the only ones who caught some grounts. Unfortunately, I got see sick during the whole six hours we were out. Overall my family enjoyed it.
I was also on the same trip and was told the same, they said they emailed me to advice boat was broken but they didn't, there was also other people that had turned up and was also told they had been emailed but they hadn't
we caught some grunts, porgi, yellow tailed snapper, grouper, parrot fish.Greg and the crew were AWESOME!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call 800.274.1023 to speak with a Key West Expert.
Product code: COOL-45215P2