Key West Aquarium
Discover the intriguing world of the ocean with a visit to the Key West Aquarium. Explore the different sections of the aquarium and gain a thorough understanding of our planet’s alluring oceans. The aquarium features a wide variety of sea life, including eels, parrotfish, groupers, sharks, alligators and much more.
- You've found the best deal online for Key West Aquarium.
- Choose Travel Marketing for secure bookings and helpful customer support.
Visit: Key West Aquarium, 1 Whitehead St, Key West, FL 33040-6634
Discover the undersea world at the Key West Aquarium. A Window of Wonder comes alive as expert guides explain the mysteries of the water surrounding the Florida Keys.
All of the animals in the Touch Tank are harmless and guests are encouraged to pick up and meet the animals. During the daily tours, the Key West Aquarium's collection of sharks, rays and turtles are fed, as guides explain the habits and habitats of these mysterious creatures. Daring guests can even pet a live shark!
Tours offered every half hours throughout the day. (See below for tour types) Shark feedings occur daily at 11am, 1pm, 3pm, and 4:30pm.
Touch Tank/Aquarium History: Tour Guides will discuss the aquarium history (first opened air aquarium in the United States), the importance of the frescos. Touch tank discussion and hands on knowledge of the creatures in our waters.
Atlantic Shores Interactive Feed: Tour Guides will cover the importance of the mangrove eco system, allow guest the opportunity to feed some of our large game and tropical fish while discussing the variety of fish in the exhibit.
Shark Interactive Feeding: Guests will have the opportunity to get up and close to one of man’s most feared apex predator- the shark. Guides will explain the importance of sharks to our waters while allowing guests to feed and touch a live shark!
Sea Turtle Conservation Tour: Tour Guides will discuss the Aquarium’s role in the conservation efforts of these species.
Stingray interactive Feedings: Tour Guides will allow guests to interact with our stingrays by feeding and petting these animals. Guides will discuss the misconception about these animals being dangerous.
The Atlantic Shores Exhibit is a cross section of a near shore mangrove environment. The 50,000 gallon tank holds a variety of tropical fish and game fish.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Key West Aquarium, 1 Whitehead St, Key West, FL 33040-6634
- Duration: 1 to 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 6/15/2020 - 10/29/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Admission to Aquarium
- Entry/Admission - Key West Aquarium
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Average 4.00 out of 5 stars based on 2 verified reviews from Jet Skis Key West and TripAdvisor
we didnt get to see the sharks get fed since they weren't hungry at that time went afternoon. but our overall experience was awesome
Not much to see if you've grown up with big aquariums but still worth it for the conservation and historical value.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call 855.274.1023 to speak with a Key West Expert
Product code: COOL-5046AQUA