Key West Afternoon Reef Snorkeling
Dip and Sip Key West Snorkel Trip on The 65 foot custom built Sandie Cat. Your 3 hour snorkel trip will start a sail to the Key West living reef where you will see coral and tropical fish. All snorkeling equipment is provided and if you need help our professional crew will give you instruction on how to snorkel. After your snorkel we have fresh water showers so you can rise off.
You will enjoy a sail back to the dock and enjoy Free Beer, soft Drinks and water as you enjoy your ride on our big open decks.
Check in at 201 William Street 30 minutes before your trip time (12:30 PM)
Bring a bathing Suit, Towel, Sunscreen, Sun Glasses and anything else you would bring along to a day at the beach.
At the Reef you will be provided with a snorkeling Equipment such as Mask, Snorkel, Fins and a snorkeling Safety Vest.
Professional Snorkel Instruction will be available if you would like it.
Our Brand New snorkel boat will get you out to the reef faster than any other snorkel boat, to allow you the most time in the water.
There are fresh water showers for you to use as you exit the water.
For your ride back in there is free beer, Soft Drinks and water.
You will arrive back at he dock around 4:00
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Sunset Watersports
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 1:00 PM
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring bathing suit, Sun Glasses. Towel, hat and sunscreen
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call 800.274.1023 to speak with a Key West Expert.
Product code: COOL-2642P9