Historic Harbor Tour
Forts, shipwrecks, lighthouses and legends—Key West Harbor has it all, and you can learn about it on this fully narrated sightseeing cruise. Sail with us and relive the history that makes this unique Island so special.
Key West is awash in legend and lore. Not to mention beauty. On this fully narrated 90-minute tour, we’ll regale you with the Naval History of Key West, local legends of the sea, and stories of characters past and present.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Historic Harbor Tours Key West, Key West, FL 33040-6679
A 1.5 Hour narrated harbor tour around the islands in Key West. Start times vary by season. Pickup is a Dantes Pool Bar. The Captain will bring to life the creation of modern Key West, starting with its unique beginning to its modern setting. During the narration the Captain will also discuss interesting aspects of Naval tradition that affect our everyday lives; from common words that came from naval history to famous sea captains, and nautical traditions found in the Florida Keys.
Craft Beer, Wine and Champagne is available for purchase to all passengers over the age of 21. Please bring Sunscreen, we are the Sunshine state! There is a covered area located on board with shade as well as a bathroom on board.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Classic Harbor Line Key West, 202 William St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply we must have 4 passengers for a trip to go. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 2 verified reviews from Jet Skis Key West and TripAdvisor.
We booked this excursion and within minutes we received a text from the owner/ captain. We were very impressed and couldn't wait to go. It was an awesome tour and extremely informative. Captain Sean is a small business owner with a great personality. We have been on many different tours in Key West but this one takes the cake. We recommend everyone to meet the captain and get on board. You will not be disappointed. His knowledge and personality is the best we have ever encountered in Key West. Do yourself a favor and bypass all the big tour companies and book this trip. We Believe in supporting the local small businesses which you get Superior customer service. You will not be disappointed. They only let you do five stars and this tour is a 10.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call 855.274.1023 to speak with a Key West Expert.
Product code: COOL-69044P1