Helicopter Flight Over Florida Keys
Discover the sensational beauty of the Florida Keys from the air on this helicopter tour. Choose between two options: See the changing colors of the sky over this tropical paradise on a 20-minute sunset tour or pack as much as possible into a 1-hour ‘see everything’ tour. Gaze down at the stunning blue waters teeming with diverse sea life and learn about the history of the Keys on this not-to-be-missed tour.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old City Helicopters, LLC, 9850 Overseas Hwy Florida Keys Marathon Airport, Marathon Shores, Marathon, FL 33050-3310
Choose between a 60-minute see-it-all tour or a 20-minute sunset flight in the Florida Keys from Marathon Airport. You can't go wrong with either option — no matter which you choose, you’ll see the impossibly blue waters of the Florida Keys with a bird’s-eye view.
Sunset Tour: For a unparalleled romantic experience, the sunset tour will whisk you and your special someone above the waters and allow you to witness Florida’s unique sunset colors as they change over picturesque islands set amid blue waters. Don’t forget to look down, as you may see turtles and dolphins slowly swimming through the sea beneath you. Approximately 20 minutes.
See Everything Tour: Kick back and relax on this fantastic overview tour of the Florida Keys by copter. Cruise over the craggy isles and coral reefs that make the Florida Keys famous. Explore paradise by air as you gaze out your window at the sea life swimming beneath you. See the historic Sombrero Key Lighthouse and appreciate the views of the surrounding islands and ocean. Approximately 1 hour.
Please note: Due to safety requirements, we cannot accommodate persons weighing more than 300 pounds (136 kg). For a group of three, no more than a total of 550 pounds (249 kg).
Duration: 20 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 9850 Overseas Hwy, Marathon, FL 33050, USA
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Flights are available from 9am to 6pm. You must advise of your preferred time in the Special Requirements field at booking.
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 60-minute helicopter tour (if option selected)
- 20-minute helicopter tour (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Old City Helicopters, LLC
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Maximum weight per person is 300 pounds (136 kg). For groups of three (3) passengers, total passenger weight must not exceed 550 pounds (249 kg)
- Children under the age of 5 must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Jet Skis Key West and TripAdvisor.
The your was awesome. The pilot was very professional and shared a lot about the area and the sights. We thoroughly enjoyed the trip!!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call 800.274.1023 to speak with a Key West Expert.
Product code: COOL-2982SIA
Similar Tours & Activities