Half-Day Cruise with Kayaking and Snorkeling
Don't miss one of the top things to do in Key West—a half-day sailing tour where you can explore the waters of the Florida Keys. You'll cruise out to a mangrove eco-system to kayak through shallow waters, home to a wide variety of birds, and then you'll have the opportunity to snorkel in the clear sea. Snacks, beer, wine, and use of equipment are included. Select a morning or afternoon tour when booking. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your departure to check in.
- Snorkel gear included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Explore the wondrous and enigmatic mangrove islands with one of our very knowledgeable nature guides. Learn all about the mangrove eco-system, while paddling through a maze of mangrove-canopied canals and streams, that are home to an incredible tropical array of birds, rays, sharks, sport fish, and more.
And, no worries if you’ve never kayaked before; our kayaks are very stable sea kayaks that novices from ages 6 to 90 and beyond can easily paddle with a few simple instructions from your guide.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 255 Front St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Light refreshments
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Professional guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please bring your own towel and sun protection
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- We will help keep parties separated with a reduced check in process and an open air setting. We will be using single use food items for food service and face coverings as well as snorkels are available to purchase.
Average 4.90 out of 5 stars based on 83 verified reviews from Jet Skis Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call 855.274.1023 to speak with a Key West Expert
Product code: COOL-7506P1