Half-Day Cruise with Kayaking and Snorkeling
Don't miss one of the top things to do in Key West—a half-day sailing tour where you can explore the waters of the Florida Keys. You'll cruise out to a mangrove eco-system to kayak through shallow waters, home to a wide variety of birds, and then you'll have the opportunity to snorkel in the clear sea. Snacks, beer, wine, and use of equipment are included. Select a morning or afternoon tour when booking. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your departure to check in.
- Snorkel gear included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Sailing, Snorkeling and Kayaking
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 255 Front St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Light refreshments
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Danger Charters
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please bring your own towel and sun protection
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- We will limit capacity on all trips to groups of 15 or less. We will help keep parties separated with a reduced check in process and an open air setting. We will be using single use food items for food service and face coverings as well as snorkels are available to purchase.
Average 4.85 out of 5 stars based on 39 verified reviews from Jet Skis Key West and TripAdvisor.
My family and I (8 adults and a 15 month old baby) took this cruise and I can honestly say every one of us (including the baby) had a wonderful time. The staff was superb: knowledgeable, kind, personable and extremely accommodating. The cruise was planned well, a combination of sailing, history, snorkeling, kayaking, snacking and just relaxing on the boat. I sincerely recommend this excursion to everyone!
We did the afternoon trip and had such a great time snorkeling, kayaking and hanging on the boat! The crew was so helpful, knowledgeable and fun. This was the best not too long but not too quick excursion!! Plus we were able to see the sunset on the boat enjoying some cocktails, it was so awesome. Highly recommend!
This experience was great, it was exactly what I expected and more, we went kayaking, saw baby sharks and a lot of birds, but the best part was the snorkeling, saw so many fishes and even crabs fighting, the snacks were really good and the beer was too!! The crew made our day, they were so nice and welcoming, I would love to do it again!!
Awesome trip. We’ve snorkeled in many areas of the Keys,...this was the best! Relatively shallow water, calm seas, short trip out, very relaxed and enjoyable trip. Crew was very courteous and added to an already very enjoyable trip.
Fun trip, beautiful sunset and open bar with plenty of delicious appetizers ! Take a jacket in the winter months because of the wind!
Captain Tony andd his crew Nikko and Marianne made our trip extra special!! Highly recommend this adventure!
Danger Charters did an excellent job! The crew was fantastic, so much fun and knowledgeable about the area. I cant recommend this company enough. The afternoon cruise was worth it to see the sunset in Key West from the boat. Will look forward to sailing with this crew again.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call 855.274.1023 to speak with a Key West Expert.
Product code: COOL-7506P1