Group Sunset Cruise
The Solé Watersports Sunset Cruise at Hawks Cay Resort is the only Sunset Cruise in the Duck Key area. It includes cruising along the resort and homes of Duck Key, into open water and over to the uninhabited islands of Tom's Harbor. During the cruise, we'll watch for coastal birds hiding in the mangroves, pods of dolphins, and other sea life lurking in the sea grass and conclude with a Sunset Champagne Toast!
Join the fun and take an evening Sunset Cruise! Meander around Duck Key and beyond, on Helios, our 45' power catamaran. You haven't experienced a Keys Sunset until you've seen it from the water! Beer, wine, soft drinks, champagne toast included.
15% Gratuity added
for groups of 6 or more.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Hawks Cay Resort, 61 Hawks Cay Blvd, Duck Key, FL 33050, USA
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Complimentary beverages.
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Helios holds 49 passengers. During COVID, we are capping participation at approximately 60%.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call 855.274.1023 to speak with a Key West Expert
Product code: COOL-168436P5
Similar Tours & Activities