ConchTales & Dreams
You will enjoy a delicious and spirited change in attitude while we serve up a bucket list walk through time as we eat, drink and discover the local fuels and hear about the historical and hysterical tales of legends and lore told through the eyes of your swashbuckling local guide. You will sip, savor and stroll, while being introduced to the best taste makers and treasured stops of our latitude on this 3 hour(ish) food, drink and history tour. So many cultures formed our cuisine and culture, come discover some of the ConchTales and Dreams with us! This is the #1 Food, Drink and Fun Paring Tour.
- Small-group tour
- Free snacks included
- Free drinks included
- All-inclusive tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eat Drink Discover Key West, Key West, FL 33040
5-6 Fabulous stops on and off the beaten path. Drinks and appetizers at each stop. This tour features an interactive Mojito making class. A souvenir tumbler, muddler and swizzle spoon are included.
Duration: 3 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 205 Elizabeth St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 3:30 PM
- Return Details: 400 Wall St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- Small Group Tour of 10 or less
- Swashbuckling Guide with Pageantry and Piratude
- Several Adult beverages and Food Tastings Included
- An interactive Mojito making class and souvenir insulated cup included
- Entry/Admission - Eat Drink Discover Key West
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age of 21 years recommended
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Average 3.50 out of 5 stars based on 4 verified reviews from Jet Skis Key West and TripAdvisor
My husband and I were the only ones on the tour and it was very informative and fun. Captain Craven shared some history and a few jokes along the way. If we wouldn't have taken the tour we wouldn't have even known about some of the places he took us. Also, you want to do it early in your trip so you can use the free booty you get at the end before you go home!
Very, very good tour, excellent tour guide, overall a highly recommended tour!
Not much of a foodie experience but our guide Captain Craven was quite entertaining. A third of the time was spent in the specialty rum store. Would have preferred food tasting in local restaurants. Would have like to try some local Cuban food which has had a large influence in Key West.
It was horrible. We spent over an hour standing up at a rum distillery while Craven explained how rum was made. BORING. The only thing we had to eat or drink was a small ramekin of key lime pie and a shot of rum. After that we went outside and stood some more in the cold and wind. We requested that we go inside someplace and sit where it was warm and there was food to hear what he had to say. He declined, so we left the tour.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call 855.274.1023 to speak with a Key West Expert
Product code: COOL-8088P1