“10 Most Haunted” Key West Ghost Hunt
Discover Key West’s haunted history with the people who know it best on a 90-120 minute walking ghost hunt through Old Town, with visits to the island’s most haunted locations. Tours are authentic, interactive and top rated and your guides are unusual and entertaining. This tour was created by renowned ghost hunter David L. Sloan. Key West is consistently ranked as one of the most haunted cities in the United States. We do not try to scare you nor do we dress in costumes, we are paranormal investigators helping you to engage the spirits at locations we have performed investigations at.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Get inside tips from a local
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sloan’s Ghost Hunt Key West, 301 Whitehead St on the large front porch of First Flight Island Restaurant, Key West, FL 33040-6542
You meet us at 9:15 PM on the large front porch at First Flight Island Restaurant and Brewery. We start at 9:30 PM and
Duration: 15 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 301 Whitehead St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 9:30 PM
- Return Details: Oldest House & Garden Museum, 322 Duval St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- Professional, Local guide
- Use of Ghost Hunting Equipment
- Umbrellas are provided if raining (we go out rain or shine - unless WE deem it is dangerous)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 7 years
- No strollers allowed
- No pets allowed (service animals are always welcome based on ADA Guidelines)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
Average 4.25 out of 5 stars based on 4 verified reviews from Jet Skis Key West and TripAdvisor.
This was so much fun, there really are no other words to describe it!! Go on it, you won't be disappointed!
My bestie and I had an awesome time on this ghost hunt/tour. Kevin was great and EXTREMELY knowledgeable. Aside from the few peeps on the tour that were just messing around, everything/one was great. It was a REALLY active night, hot and humid as hell, but active. Wear comfortable shoes and bring water as there is a lot of walking. I plan on coming back and definitely taking this tour again!!
A fun ghost hunt with an enthusiastic guide.
I’m sure the kids thought it was cool, but for those who have been on a real ghost hunt it was no more than a morbid history tour.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call 800.274.1023 to speak with a Key West Expert.
Product code: COOL-7936P1